Heroes (Advertisers)
Purchase the best NY Yankees Game Tickets from Ticket Brokers Vivid Seats which include NY Giants Tickets, New York Mets Tickets, Knicks NBA Tickets, Rangers Hockey Tickets, Islanders Tickets, Jersey Boys Tickets, , Madison Square Garden Event Tickets New Jersey NBA Nets Tickets and Devils NHL Games .

Find New York Yankees tickets and other hot MLB tickets at CTC! We carry Cardinals baseball tickets, Red Sox tickets in Boston, Detroit Tigers tickets, Dodgers tickets and World Series tickets as well as New York Giants tickets and hot show tickets, including Coldplay concert tickets, Conan O'Brien tickets, NY theater tickets and Broadway show tickets.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

View blog authority
eXTReMe Tracker
New Candidates For Best Quote Ever
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Greetings from the sanatorium, friends and foes! Thank y'all for the kind emails--I haven't been lobotomized via an ice pick through my eye socket a la Rose Kennedy, so I'll consider it a success.

I must say that I really did select a perfect time to be out of commission, as there is jack shit going on in the baseball world. It seems as though the only thing I've "missed" (and let's use that word loosely here, folks) is a few additional chapters in the Clemens vs. McNameanie vs. Dandy Andy vs. Baseball Fans saga, and to have an excuse to ignore that is the best luck a gal could ask for!

This is not to say that I haven't been keeping up with the dramarama. I'm sucked into the vortex and can't get out, so there's no way even a doctor's orders could keep me away. At this point we all know the story so there is no need to re-hash it here, but in my readings of various recaps, analyses, and synopses, I've come accross some "words of wisdom" from several of the involved parties that may rival my previously declared Best Quote Ever, that of Sir Sly Stallone and his romantic relationship with HGH. You make the call:

"I'm very thankful and grateful for this day to come. I'm glad for the opportunity finally. And, you know, I hope I get, and I know I will have the opportunity to come here to Washington again under different terms." -Roger Clemens

"Andy Pettitte is my friend. He was my friend before this. He will be my friend after this again. I think Andy has misheard. I think he misremembers." -Rog again

"I have to live with myself. And one day, I have to give an account to God and not to nobody else of what I've done with my life." -Dandy Andy

"It's hard to believe you, sir. I hate to say that. You're one of my heroes. But it's hard to believe." -Representative Elijah Cummings, to the Rocket.

"I told the investigators I injected 3 people, two of whom I know confirmed my account. The 3rd is sitting at this table." -Brian McNameanie

"You're here under oath, and yet we have heard lie after lie" -Representative Dan Burton

Labels:

posted by Yankees Chick @ Saturday, February 16, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Yankees Chick Tweets!
Fun Fact O' The Week

In 2009 Curtis Granderson published a book: All You Can Be: Dream It, Draw It, Become It! Granderson "shares the lessons that he learned growing up--the importance of family and choosing the right friends, the power of listening and staying positive, and most important, the value of being yourself."
Interleague Play: Love it or Leave it?
Hate it
Love it
Indifferent
Interwho?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Previous Poll Results
Which Former Yank Free Agent Would You Most Like to See in Pinstripes in 2010?
Johnny Damon 53%
Chien-Ming Wang 26%
Xavier Nady 8%
Jose Molina 6%
Jason Giambi 6%
Jeff Weaver 2%
Catch up! Recent Posts
What'd You Miss? Archives
About Me

Name: Yankees Chick
Home: San Diego, CA, United States
About Me: Just your average 26 year old Yankees lovin' gal from the SD.
See my complete profile
Blog Faves
Subscribe
 Add to RSS

Add to Google
Subscribe in Bloglines
Search!
Google