Is it just me, or does there seem to be an exorbitant amount of folks already making their way to DL-ville? We've seen everything from Busted wrists
to anal fissures
- and NO, that is NOT a joke, sadly - and the season hasn't even started! There have been enough boo-boos to make even good ol' Carl "Seriously, I am Like The Brady Bunch Tiki Idol
" Pavano raise an injured eyebrow.Top* Ten Injuries Thus Far...
10) Curt Schilling's shoulder situation
. Sorry, Sox: no return policy.
9) Hunter Pence's full-body slice-up
. Hello, door!
8) Mike Hampton's strained whatever-it-is-this-time
. He's the Pavano of the Braves without the $8092430891290 salary.
7) Brandon McCarthy's forearm inflammation
, which may rocket Sidney Ponson into the Rangers' rotation. Yeah, that's a team destined for success.
6) Noah Lowrey's exertional compartment syndrome
. There's a dirty joke in there somewhere.
5) Jordan Tata's self-induced broken finger
. He must be a Kevin Brown fan.
4) Josh Beckett's strained back
. Any chink in that rotation armor is good for the Yanks.
3) Brad Lidge's knee issue
. BAD way to start off with your new team.
2) Felix Pie's twisted testicle
. The worst part is going to be the shit he'll get from his teammates. And bloggers. And fans. And family. And doctors.
1) Kaz Matsui's anal fissures
. That's all I have to say about that.*I suppose "top" isn't quite the right word to use here... but the gimmick is Top Ten Tuesdays, not A List of Stuff Tuesdays.
Read last week's Top Ten: Employable Unemployed or Underemployed Dudes
Labels: haha...ha., injuries, pavano must die, top ten tuesdays