Heroes (Advertisers)
Purchase the best NY Yankees Game Tickets from Ticket Brokers Vivid Seats which include NY Giants Tickets, New York Mets Tickets, Knicks NBA Tickets, Rangers Hockey Tickets, Islanders Tickets, Jersey Boys Tickets, , Madison Square Garden Event Tickets New Jersey NBA Nets Tickets and Devils NHL Games .

Find New York Yankees tickets and other hot MLB tickets at CTC! We carry Cardinals baseball tickets, Red Sox tickets in Boston, Detroit Tigers tickets, Dodgers tickets and World Series tickets as well as New York Giants tickets and hot show tickets, including Coldplay concert tickets, Conan O'Brien tickets, NY theater tickets and Broadway show tickets.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

View blog authority
eXTReMe Tracker
Listen to the Yankees Chick on the Radio Tonight! Please.
Monday, March 26, 2007
3/27/07 UPDATE: Thank you to all of the folks that listened last night!! I appreciate the support, and I especially appreciate the feedback via comments here and email that I have received from many of you.

If you missed the excitement live, you can listen to the archive here: http://www.nybaseballonline.com/260307NYBOHour.mp3. The first 2 guests are Matt Cerrone from Metsblog and Mets beat reporter Adam Rubin, and the Yankees Chick comes in at about minute 44.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's right kiddos, your beloved (let me believe that) Yankees Chick will be discussing all the latest and greatest Yanks news (the "greatest" being that Pavano will likely be starting on opening day, the news of which brought great joy and anticipation of hilarity - and perhaps a smidgen of wistful hope - to my heart) on New York's AM 1240 radio this evening. I'll be joining the broadcast at about 11:40pm EST/8:40 PDT.

You can listen live through 1240 AM's website: http://www.am1240wgbb.com/ Too late for liveness, sorry....listen to the archive!

The broadcast will be archived after the show is over, so do not fear if you cannot listen live. Assuming I don't completely humiliate myself in some manner, I will post the archive shortly after it is done.

I hope you'll all tune and support the Yankees Chick - and I'd love to hear your feedback (even bad things, I suppose...)!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Yankees Chick @ Monday, March 26, 2007  
14 Comments:
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck. You certainly have worked hard to earn this.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said…

    How awesome is that! Congratulations. I'll tune in to listen to my new source of Bombers news. Kick some ass!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why are they letting u talk on the radio as if you know something? all u do is make 5th grade jokes and repost news that everyone else already knew about days ago. who did u offer to blow

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Yankees Chick said…

    The real question, Bob, is why you're reading this horrid blog if you are not interested?

    However, you are right. I offered many, many people sexual favors. Luckily for me, someone finally accepted!!! YESSSSSS...........

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ms. Chick...

    You are the BEST and I love you, your blog and all you stand for... your blog is such a great little find!!

    I haven't heard any 5th grade jokes from you, but I think posting that your name is "bob" and talking about blowing an internet site moderator is a lame "joke" I guess? Ah, people these days..."bob" is clearly bitter he/she/it couldn't receive oral pleasures from you...

    Rock on!!

    Will DeBrowt

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Jim said…

    I listened and I have to say well done! I mean it may have taken some sexual favors, but I'm sure it was worth it ... :)

    I'm not a Yankee fan, I enjoyed hearing your commentary. Especially about A-Rod.

    Considering he was on my fantasy last year and this year ...

    New York needs to get off his back so he can pick it up a little more!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Drew Sarver said…

    Bob, get a life...


    I guess you can't listen to this pre-recorded..I just clicked on the link and got someone speaking in Chinese. Unless you are international LOL

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    11:40 was way past my bedtime, when is this going to be archived on the blog?

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Drew Sarver said…

    Good job Mo.

    The hell with that Wright/Reyes deal tho.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You sounded great Maureen!

    Too bad you weren't able to plug your league on RotoHog.com. Maybe next time!

    Good job, though.

    (I'd trade ARod/Jeter for Reyes/Wright just for the age factor. It's a no brainer!)

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations next step ESPN!!!!

    From Venezuela house of Bob "el comedulce" Abreu!!!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i just listened to that garbage. you are as completely uninteresting as i thought you would be. i can't believe anyone cares about what you have to say. oh wait all of your comments are from guys! should make you think, huh

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Yankees Chick said…

    Is anyone else getting concerned about bob? I think hating someone so much yet being unable to simply not keep going their blog could be a sign of a severe mental illness.

    OR, it just mean that Bob is in love with me, but, like a 6yr old, his way of showing his love is to make fun of me.

    I'm pretty sure its the 1st one, though.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great voice Maureen. Good job during the interview as well.

    My only critique is the "...likely that Schilling will implode..." comment.

    Based on what?

    Look forward to your next broadcast.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Yankees Chick Tweets!
Fun Fact O' The Week

In 2009 Curtis Granderson published a book: All You Can Be: Dream It, Draw It, Become It! Granderson "shares the lessons that he learned growing up--the importance of family and choosing the right friends, the power of listening and staying positive, and most important, the value of being yourself."
Interleague Play: Love it or Leave it?
Hate it
Love it
Indifferent
Interwho?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Previous Poll Results
Which Former Yank Free Agent Would You Most Like to See in Pinstripes in 2010?
Johnny Damon 53%
Chien-Ming Wang 26%
Xavier Nady 8%
Jose Molina 6%
Jason Giambi 6%
Jeff Weaver 2%
Catch up! Recent Posts
What'd You Miss? Archives
About Me

Name: Yankees Chick
Home: San Diego, CA, United States
About Me: Just your average 26 year old Yankees lovin' gal from the SD.
See my complete profile
Blog Faves
Subscribe
 Add to RSS

Add to Google
Subscribe in Bloglines
Search!
Google