Heroes (Advertisers)
Purchase the best NY Yankees Game Tickets from Ticket Brokers Vivid Seats which include NY Giants Tickets, New York Mets Tickets, Knicks NBA Tickets, Rangers Hockey Tickets, Islanders Tickets, Jersey Boys Tickets, , Madison Square Garden Event Tickets New Jersey NBA Nets Tickets and Devils NHL Games .

Find New York Yankees tickets and other hot MLB tickets at CTC! We carry Cardinals baseball tickets, Red Sox tickets in Boston, Detroit Tigers tickets, Dodgers tickets and World Series tickets as well as New York Giants tickets and hot show tickets, including Coldplay concert tickets, Conan O'Brien tickets, NY theater tickets and Broadway show tickets.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

View blog authority
eXTReMe Tracker
I've Been a Busy Bee
Thursday, May 01, 2008
It's been a busy time in the life of YC! School, writin', punching walls, watching Investigation Discovery... and the emails from you wonderful readers are piling up like nobody's business. Generally speaking, I respond to 99% of the emails and link exchange requests I receive, but in the wake of all this busyness I've been falling behind in my responding. Rest assured that I am not ignoring y'all! I apologize for the delay -- if you are waiting for a response, it would be great if you could re-send your email or send me a reminder telling me to get off my ass and reply:

info@yankeeschick.com

Thank you!
posted by Yankees Chick @ Thursday, May 01, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Dude. said…

    I've noticed you barely ever comment on the comments anymore.
    Perhaps my witticisms are no longer amusing.
    That makes me a sad Yankee panda =(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Yankees Chick Tweets!
Fun Fact O' The Week

In 2009 Curtis Granderson published a book: All You Can Be: Dream It, Draw It, Become It! Granderson "shares the lessons that he learned growing up--the importance of family and choosing the right friends, the power of listening and staying positive, and most important, the value of being yourself."
Interleague Play: Love it or Leave it?
Hate it
Love it
Indifferent
Interwho?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Previous Poll Results
Which Former Yank Free Agent Would You Most Like to See in Pinstripes in 2010?
Johnny Damon 53%
Chien-Ming Wang 26%
Xavier Nady 8%
Jose Molina 6%
Jason Giambi 6%
Jeff Weaver 2%
Catch up! Recent Posts
What'd You Miss? Archives
About Me

Name: Yankees Chick
Home: San Diego, CA, United States
About Me: Just your average 26 year old Yankees lovin' gal from the SD.
See my complete profile
Blog Faves
Subscribe
 Add to RSS

Add to Google
Subscribe in Bloglines
Search!
Google