Heroes (Advertisers)
Purchase the best NY Yankees Game Tickets from Ticket Brokers Vivid Seats which include NY Giants Tickets, New York Mets Tickets, Knicks NBA Tickets, Rangers Hockey Tickets, Islanders Tickets, Jersey Boys Tickets, , Madison Square Garden Event Tickets New Jersey NBA Nets Tickets and Devils NHL Games .

Find New York Yankees tickets and other hot MLB tickets at CTC! We carry Cardinals baseball tickets, Red Sox tickets in Boston, Detroit Tigers tickets, Dodgers tickets and World Series tickets as well as New York Giants tickets and hot show tickets, including Coldplay concert tickets, Conan O'Brien tickets, NY theater tickets and Broadway show tickets.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

View blog authority
eXTReMe Tracker
Sidenote Saturdays: I H8 U
Saturday, March 22, 2008
It's been a full week since my last off-topic ramble and I've gotta say that I've been looking forward to this for days! Why didn't I start doing this sooner?! I assumed no one cared what I do/think besides Yankees-related biz, but then I realized "oh yeah, this is my blog, I can write about anything that's in my brain!"

Henceforth, here it is: Sidenote Saturdays, AKA Take a Peak into YC's Life Whether You Want to or Not.
-----------------------------------

My mom and dad have known each other since they were 5 years old - they went to the same school and lived down the street from each other. When I was younger I had some strange notion that that was how all marriages began and was aghast at the thought of marrying one of the cootie-infested boys in kindergarten.
-----------------------------------

I'm all Hillary. You?
-----------------------------------

Much to my chagrin, I've noticed that I've adopted the obnoxious habit of using "Text message shorthand" when I send texts. C U 2nite! Can't W8!
-----------------------------------

On that note, I HATE (h8) talking on the phone. Texts and emails are so much more pleasant.
-----------------------------------

Xanax is one of the best inventions in the history of mankind. Way better than the wheel (someone had to invent that?) or the cotton gin (no offense, Eli).
-----------------------------------

Siamese twins really depress me.
-----------------------------------

That does it for me, munecas! I'll be coming atcha with some baseball later. I really need to catch up on those 2008 Season Previews, seeing as I've only gotten through 14 of them and the season is fast approaching. Perhaps I'll do two later - it's not like I have a "life" or anything.

Read last week's Sidenote Saturday: Is Myspace Even "Hip" Anymore?

Labels:

posted by Yankees Chick @ Saturday, March 22, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Yankees Chick Tweets!
Fun Fact O' The Week

In 2009 Curtis Granderson published a book: All You Can Be: Dream It, Draw It, Become It! Granderson "shares the lessons that he learned growing up--the importance of family and choosing the right friends, the power of listening and staying positive, and most important, the value of being yourself."
Interleague Play: Love it or Leave it?
Hate it
Love it
Indifferent
Interwho?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Previous Poll Results
Which Former Yank Free Agent Would You Most Like to See in Pinstripes in 2010?
Johnny Damon 53%
Chien-Ming Wang 26%
Xavier Nady 8%
Jose Molina 6%
Jason Giambi 6%
Jeff Weaver 2%
Catch up! Recent Posts
What'd You Miss? Archives
About Me

Name: Yankees Chick
Home: San Diego, CA, United States
About Me: Just your average 26 year old Yankees lovin' gal from the SD.
See my complete profile
Blog Faves
Subscribe
 Add to RSS

Add to Google
Subscribe in Bloglines
Search!
Google