Heroes (Advertisers)
Purchase the best NY Yankees Game Tickets from Ticket Brokers Vivid Seats which include NY Giants Tickets, New York Mets Tickets, Knicks NBA Tickets, Rangers Hockey Tickets, Islanders Tickets, Jersey Boys Tickets, , Madison Square Garden Event Tickets New Jersey NBA Nets Tickets and Devils NHL Games .

Find New York Yankees tickets and other hot MLB tickets at CTC! We carry Cardinals baseball tickets, Red Sox tickets in Boston, Detroit Tigers tickets, Dodgers tickets and World Series tickets as well as New York Giants tickets and hot show tickets, including Coldplay concert tickets, Conan O'Brien tickets, NY theater tickets and Broadway show tickets.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

View blog authority
eXTReMe Tracker
Sidenote Saturdays: Don't You Dare Boo Me, Rock Band Fans
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Ready for some Sidenotes?

I am!
-----------------------------------

I have a debilitating addiction to the Investigative Discovery channel. I have not watched any television besides baseball and real crime shows in weeks. Note to criminals: Don't forget about the magic of Luminol. Painting over the blood stains on your basement walls will not fool the crafty detectives.
-----------------------------------

I've mentioned before that I am a big fan of music, particularly the punk rock and/or roll and some sweet classic rock. My all-time favorite albums are:

10) Flowers - Rolling Stones
9) After the Eulogy - Boy Sets Fire
8) Harvest - Neil Young
7) The Empire Strikes First - Bad Religion
6) Reactionary - Face to Face
5) Our Darkest Days - Ignite
4) Black Sails in the Sunset - AFI
3) White Light, White Heat, White Trash - Social Distortion
2) Against the Grain - Bad Religion
1) No Control - Bad Religion

What are yours?
-----------------------------------

Oh, another addiction: www.scrabulous.com

I will beat you.
-----------------------------------

I live in San Diego but have only been to the beach one time in the last four years. I fear my vampire-white skin would blind fellow beach-goers.
-----------------------------------

I am very impressed with the Coca Cola company and their fine product Coke Zero. SO much better than Diet Coke... it's not even close.
-----------------------------------

...Nowhere near the deliciosity of Dr Pepper, however.
-----------------------------------

If I lose fans after a poor drumming performance in Rock Band, I feel very disappointed in myself.
-----------------------------------

If they don't get this game in today and the Sox win by decision when the Yanks had two on and A-Rod up in the eigth, I am going to punch a wall (preferably one with a picture of Manny plastered on it).
-----------------------------------

Back to your regularly scheduled baseball programming!

Read last week's Sidenote Saturdays: Sorry, Luke Skywalker


Labels:

posted by Yankees Chick @ Saturday, April 12, 2008  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Will said…

    Heyo! I'm new to blogspot and blogging in general and I was doing some random technorati searching and found you when searching for rock music. I'm trying to make a review website/random entries called...
    whenrockattacks.blogspot.com
    I see you like a lot of bad religion, which I'm not really a big fan of, but one of my current favorite albums is Against Me! - New Wave. It's worth a look.

    cya!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I know why you lose Rock Band fans. Your hands hurt from punching the wall so many times. How many knuckles have you broken?

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I'd have "Let It Bleed" as my fav Stones album

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger TheKiltedWonder said…

    And now I must listen to 'After The Eulogy' again and be sad that BSF is no more. Thanks for reminding me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Yankees Chick Tweets!
Fun Fact O' The Week

In 2009 Curtis Granderson published a book: All You Can Be: Dream It, Draw It, Become It! Granderson "shares the lessons that he learned growing up--the importance of family and choosing the right friends, the power of listening and staying positive, and most important, the value of being yourself."
Interleague Play: Love it or Leave it?
Hate it
Love it
Indifferent
Interwho?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
Previous Poll Results
Which Former Yank Free Agent Would You Most Like to See in Pinstripes in 2010?
Johnny Damon 53%
Chien-Ming Wang 26%
Xavier Nady 8%
Jose Molina 6%
Jason Giambi 6%
Jeff Weaver 2%
Catch up! Recent Posts
What'd You Miss? Archives
About Me

Name: Yankees Chick
Home: San Diego, CA, United States
About Me: Just your average 26 year old Yankees lovin' gal from the SD.
See my complete profile
Blog Faves
Subscribe
 Add to RSS

Add to Google
Subscribe in Bloglines
Search!
Google