My dearly beloved lovelies, the Yankees Chick does not have time to craft one of my usual full-length, in-depth, uniquely thought-provoking and chuckle-inducing posts (indulge me here, let's pretend that the other crap I post fits even one of the aforementioned descriptions) today, thanks to the demands of my real-life job. I do, of course, always
have time to read pretty much every baseball-related (and Michael Vick-related, lately) newsie on the Internets, so let me throw a few of my faves of the day atcha:
- Giambino won't be penalized by Buddy Boy Selig, mainly because I guess Buddy realized that you can't really punish someone simply for not knowing when to shut the hell up.
- Jason Stark is sick of Balco B, and, like the rest of us, would rather focus on other milestones.
- The Padres are my NL team of choice (since I'm a San Diego gal... or was, anyway), and they scored more runs tonight than they have in approximately the last 4 months.
- Now that us Yanks fans have the fun of knowing that our farm system will actually produce players that we will indeed see on the team one day, we should pay attention when they sign their draft picks.
- Who doesn't love YouTube? Especially when people bust out guitars and make up songs?
I'm sure you're really stressed that I didn't do a "real" post yesterday OR today, but try to dry your tears on the picture you printed out of the Yankees Chick homepage
and rest assured that I will update tomorrow.